Learn To Improvise - Autumn Leaves
Learn To Improvise - Autumn Leaves - for C, Bb, & Eb instruments is a set of video / e-book tutorial lessons intended for use with our backing track for Autumn Leaves in the key of Gm (concert).
What is included?
- Video 1 looks at how to use the pentatonic scale with Autumn Leaves.
- Video 2 focuses on 'target notes' for each chord.
- Video 3 offers some licks to use over ii - V7 progressions and more
- Access to stream a special extended backing track of Autumn Leaves
- Access to the Tool Box. The Tool Box is another set of tutorial videos.
- Tool Box Video 1 - Major & Minor Triads
- Tool Box Video 2 - Seventh Chords
- Tool Box Video 3 - Chord Extensions
- Tool Box Video 4 - Diminished & Other Chords
- Tool Box Video 5 - Song Structure
- Tool Box Video 6 - Transposition of Bb & Eb instruments
The Learn To Improvise series is designed for those looking for an entry point into the world of improvisation, and “ear players” seeking to improve their jazz theory and chord knowledge.
We Also Recommend