Learn To Improvise - Blue Bossa
Learn To Improvise - Blue Bossa - for C, Bb, & Eb instruments is 2nd in our series of video / e-book tutorial lessons.
in the key of - Cm (concert).
What is included?
- Video 1 looks at how to use pentatonic scales with Blue Bossa.
- Video 2 focuses on 'target notes' for each chord.
- Video 3 looks at using the 9th interval & using transferable licks.
- Access to stream special extended backing tracks of Blue Bossa.
- Access to the Tool Box. The Tool Box is another set of tutorial videos.
- Tool Box Video 1 - Major & Minor Triads
- Tool Box Video 2 - Seventh Chords
- Tool Box Video 3 - Chord Extensions
- Tool Box Video 4 - Diminished & Other Chords
- Tool Box Video 5 - Song Structure
- Tool Box Video 6 - Transposition of Bb & Eb instruments
The Learn To Improvise series is designed for those looking for an entry point into the world of improvisation, and “ear players” seeking to improve their jazz theory and chord knowledge.
We Also Recommend